The Dart feature refreshes based on items available now therefore, you should not be able to choose items that are not available. If part of your Dart order is not available or not up to our quality standards at the time of packing, the order will be cancelled and we will refund the cost. You will receive an email if this situation occurs with your box.
Articles in this section
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- Why are some items in my closet not available for Dart?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access Dart. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my Darted shipment, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?
- When I returned to select my styles in Dart, styles had changed. Why is that?