If the item is a new arrival, the price will be reflected in your At-Home section on the 2nd day after the item has launched. If it is an item you have Return Notified you will be unable to purchase it as we are preparing your next shipment to replace it. To remove the return notification, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the item.
Articles in this section
- A garment I want is on the NY&C Closet site, but not on rental site. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love! Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my NY&C Closet account in order to pay for my purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- The price for an item has changed since I last checked it. Why does that happen?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I see a better price for an item on another website. Can I get the price matched?
- Can I purchase a Try-Then-Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?